terça-feira, 16 de julho de 2013

Amazing 30 sec audio clip offer on Fiverr!

Do you need a 30 sec audio clip like this?


Then you might want to look into this offer a friend of mine has started on fiverr.

The description says pretty much everything:
Hi fiverr. I'm Lightya (you can check me online) and I will produce a 30 sec clip beat, song or jingle for 5$ exclusively on fiverr.

I will produce this 30 second clip on Ableton Live 9 using all the means I have with licensed software and hardware. This 30 second clip will be royalty free meaning you can use it on w/e you want without having to pay for licensing and without having rights strikes.

I can not record any type of voice yet since I don't have the equipment for it yet (this gig might help me with that).

Also, the 30 sec clip will be mastered and mixed professionally.

You can ask for an hip-hop beat, an electro house clip or a simple jingle.

Also sorry about the video. I'm good at music, not video ^^ . The video took a lot of quality from the music. You can search it online to hear it with nice quality. It's just an example on what I can do.

Thanks for chosing this gig :)


Note: For a bigger clip, I'm charging one gig for every 30 secs the clip has. Tell me if you need a bigger clip.
He is a trustable person and always does a great job as he is passionate about what he does.

Definetly a good thing to get your techy things goes such as sales, game generics or anything at all!

Click here to get redirected to his fiverr.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário